Monday, June 29, 2009

What a CIT means to me by Amber Little!!!!!

Hello Campers my name is Amber Little.


As you might have noticed on the title I am a brand new CIT and it is my first day being a CIT. I might not touch all the bases on how to be a CIT but I hope I touch some. We help the counselors and the teachers. CIT means Counselor In Training so we are getting prepared to be real counselors. Doing all of this means we have to be with the kids, bond with the kids, teach them how to apply their very best into every thing they do and the most important thing is to teach them something new that they can use everyday in life.


I know one of the counselors taught me a very important lesson when I was a camper that I will never forget it was " memories are to be shared with everyone and don't exclude yourself. You have to have a good time with others to make others a part of your memory". I will always cherish that lesson it made me open up to be the wonderful person I am today. The person who taught me that is actually still here. I don't think there is counselor in training here today who hasn't been taught a lesson while they were a camper that hasn't made them grow as a person. Well I am not going to go on you get the picture.


Bye


Love, your CIT,
Amber Little

No comments: