Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Today's Classroom

Hello Campers I am here to give another taste of the classrooms today. Today was a really exciting day. As I told you on the last blog Alfredo Sion WON THE DAILY CHALLENGE but besides that we had two speakers one was a man who spoke Chinese and the other was a woman by the name of Jeffri Epps who worked at Four Eyes. Ms. Epps talked about market research in the Media Mania class.






I was in the room in Mr. David's where they were speaking Chinese and learning to write the characters. I learned a few new words like hello, goodbye, sorry, thank you, and good morning. You know the basics, and I learned a saying that the Chinese use a person who teaches a student for one day becomes their father for their whole lives. I also learned about a singer who is very popular and a poet who is extremely famous and wrote many poems. Amazing what you can learn each and everyday.

No comments: